- The Lynx LM platform sets a new standard in space efficiency and workflow flexibility. 4 different chassis sizes to choose from, all featuring:
- compact Y-axis for pipetting access to more common positions
- direct Z-drive systems for robust tip pick-up and ejection
- open architecture for superior deck layout flexibility and ease of loading
- standard ANSI-compliant labware mounting system for simplified location of plates, tips and reservoirs
- And no matter the size, all Lynx LM platforms use the Method Manager 4.0 instrument control software for user-friendly method programming and runtime control
The Lynx LM1800 offers 1800 mm of X-axis travel while requiring only 72” of bench space. 60-66 microplate position capacity with pipetting access to 42 common positions in a dual arm system
The Lynx LM1200 offers 1200 mm of X-axis travel while requiring only 49” of bench space. 42 microplate position capacity with pipetting access up to 18 common positions depending on the arm configuration.
The Lynx LM900 offers 900 mm of X-axis travel while requiring only 36” of bench space. 30 microplate position capacity with pipetting access to 18 common positions for a dual arm system.
The Lynx LM700 offers 700 mm of X-axis travel while requiring only 27” of bench space. 9-12 microplate position capacity with pipetting access to all positions. Single arm system only. Largest tip size =300ul.
The LM730i is for integration projects where an external robot needs full access to the deck, while the opposite side gives full access for human intervention. An open frame gives an external robot access to 9-12 microplate positions for easy integrations, while maintaining full manual access for the side facing the operator. With a total of 18 microplate positions, the rear positions may be used to hold wash stations, reagent reservoirs, disposable tips for reagents and any other items that the main robot will not have to replace during the run.
ANSI-STANDARD DECK LOCATORS
The Lynx LM platform worktable is configured with a standard ANSI microplate footprint mounting system, allowing any combination of plates, tips and reservoirs to be configured quickly and easily.
Tip Loading in EVERY Position.
With the direct Z-drive system, tip loading/unloading is now possible from any position on the deck, without the need for a dedicated tip loader or supporting robotic gripper tool. This simplifies method programming and improves workflow efficiency.
Free Standing Tip Boxes – All Sizes
From our smallest 10µL to our largest 1250µL disposable, all Lynx tips are designed for our Solid Mandrel (SM) tip loading and racked in their own freestanding 96 or 384 tip box. No special racks needed to reconfigure the deck.